• School tie – purchased from the school office
• White shirt or blouse (long sleeved or short sleeved)
• Dark grey tailored trousers
• Dark grey tailored skirt (knee length) or culottes
• Green and white checked summer dress (knee length)
• White socks or grey/black tights (girls)
• Grey or black socks (boys)
• Black shoes – heels no higher than 2.5cm
• Black sandals in summer (not open-toed)
Indoor – gymnastics, dance and games
Children should work in bare feet or plimsolls (no other footwear).
Outdoor – games and athletics
Old plain sweatshirt or tracksuit top (especially needed for winter months)
Green or grey tracksuit bottoms (for cold weather)
Trainers and football boots will be required for all games lessons
A separate bag to keep the children’s boots in
All children must wear shin pads when playing football on the field and gum shields when involved in hockey or lacrosse match situations
Children must provide a note from home to the class teacher or PE teacher to be excused from PE or games otherwise they will be expected to participate.
• Tracksuit bottoms should not be worn for gymnastics.
• Children should remove jewellery, watches and wristbands before participating in any form of physical activity.
• Children with stud earrings should cover them with micrapore tape before a P.E. lesson.
• Long hair should be tied back.
Sports clothing with commercial designer logos is not permitted.
When children represent the school at competitions, the school PE kit should be worn unless otherwise notified.
Jumpers and cardigans bearing the school logo, ties, white PE t-shirts and green PE bags are available to purchase at the school office. If you are unsure of sizes please ask at the school office to see samples.
We ask parents/carers’ co-operation in ensuring that a child’s personal belongings brought to school are kept to a minimum. Watches are worn at a child’s own risk. Money for specific purposes should be separated, labelled with the child’s name and class, sealed in an envelope and handed to the class teacher or school office as soon as possible.
Pupils in Years 3-5 are not permitted to bring mobile telephones or electronic devices to school. Pupils in Year 6 who walk to school alone are permitted to bring a mobile telephone to school but this must be handed to the relevant staff member in Year 6, where they will locked away safely during the day.
All articles of clothing should be named and checked occasionally to see that names are still visible.
Pendant/hoop earrings, large stud earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings should not be worn at any time in school. Watches may cause injury and should not be worn during any Physical Education lesson.